Frequently Asked Question

What certificates do I need to request a PEP?
Last Updated 2 years ago

To request a PEP you must have a certificate with the following features:

  • it was issued by an institution of the National health service or an accredited body;
  • it was not drawn up more than 3 years before the date of registration/pre-enrolment;
  • it reports the specific disorders and related seriousness (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dysorthographia, Dyscalculia);
  • it mentions law no. 170 of 2010;
  • it includes the attachment with the outcome of the tests made;
  • it clearly shows the signatures of the specialists who drew up the certificate (Neuropsychiatrist/Psychologist/Speech therapist).

If your certificate does not have one or more of the features specified above, contact the reference team for an integration or update.

For further details click here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!