Frequently Asked Question
To request a PEP you must have a certificate with the following features:
- it was issued by an institution of the National health service or an accredited body;
- it was not drawn up more than 3 years before the date of registration/pre-enrolment;
- it reports the specific disorders and related seriousness (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dysorthographia, Dyscalculia);
- it mentions law no. 170 of 2010;
- it includes the attachment with the outcome of the tests made;
- it clearly shows the signatures of the specialists who drew up the certificate (Neuropsychiatrist/Psychologist/Speech therapist).
If your certificate does not have one or more of the features specified above, contact the reference team for an integration or update.
For further details click here.