Frequently Asked Question

What certificates do I need to request an IEP?
Last Updated 2 years ago

To request an IEP, you must have a certification of civil disability, pursuant to Law No. 118 of 1971 (civil disability), and/or a certification proving the state of disability, pursuant to Law No. 104 of 1992 and subsequent additions (statement of disability).

The statement must be issued by INPS or by the competent public health institution.

For further details click here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!