Frequently Asked Question

Can I have a receipt or a document confirming the payment of university fees for the tax return?
Last Updated 3 years ago

To request a certification for tax deduction use, relating to taxes and contributions paid in a calendar year, you must download the appropriate "Request for tax certification" form from the Forms section and send it with a copy of your identity document. You cannot request a certification relating to the taxes paid in a calendar year before the year in question has ended.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!