Frequently Asked Question

If I filled in the final degree application and then, for some reason, I cannot graduate, what do I need to do?
Last Updated 3 years ago

First of all you must immediately communicate to the Student secretariat (by ticket) that you are unable to graduate.

The Student secretariat will cancel your degree application, that you will have to fill in again for the following session.

You may find all the relevant details here Degree application cancellation guide.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!