Frequently Asked Question

I have problems with the provisional graduation application, who do I need to contact?
Last Updated 3 years ago

The provisional graduation application (or provisional degree application), for degree courses in which it is provided, is not managed by the Student secretariat but by the Department secretariat.

Please go to the Department website and in the CONTACTS page you will find all the relevant reference contacts.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!