Frequently Asked Question

Can I request exams anticipation (for example from second to first year)?
Last Updated 3 years ago

Yes, you may request exams anticipation issuing a request to the course of study Council by the deadline set for the completion of the Study Plan.

You must send the specific form to the Student secretariat by ticket (Request form to the course of study Council) you may find here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!