Frequently Asked Question

I have a language certification (i.e. PET,...). Can I its request recognition?
Last Updated 3 years ago

Yes, the main language certifications may be recognised and entail partial or total exemption (depending on the degree courses and subjects) from foreign language exams.

You may find all information on the recognised certifications and on the ways to request their recognition here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!