Frequently Asked Question

I need to submit a request to the course of study Council, how do I do that? How do I know the outcome?
Last Updated 3 years ago

To issue a request to the CCS you must fill in the relevant form (Request form to the course of study Council) you may find here and deliver it (by ticket) to the Student secretariat.

You will be informed about the outcome of the evaluation (request accepted or rejected) by email.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!